Christ Church is hiring a Communications Coordinator!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed individual who will spread the word about the work and ministry of our church.
- Strong ability with social media platforms
- Good communication skills
- Strong writing/editing/proof-reading ability
- Ability to design posters, graphics for distribution
- Working knowledge of church life (or willingness to learn)
- Ability to use (and access to) design software is an asset
- Working knowledge of WordPress / comfortable with learning content management
- Post-secondary education in related fields is also an asset
What will I be doing?
- Designing and creating quarterly parish newsletter
- Promoting our events on social media
- Internal upkeep of bulletin boards
- Designing posters
- Updating website
- Branding, logos for events
- Advertising in community
- Hours of work: approximately 10 hours per week
- Competitive pay
- Accountability: you will report to the Rev. Sue
- Start date: April 1st , 2020
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter about why you would be a good fit for this job, a sample portfolio, and resumé.