Christ Church is hiring a youth ministry leader to work with junior and senior high school students
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed individual who desires to invest in young people and help them grow in their relationship with God and others.
- A growing relationship with Jesus
- Good communication skills
- An open and teachable spirit
- Some post-secondary education
- Strong knowledge of the Bible and ability to teach the faith
- A desire to lead and learn
- A volunteer screening police records check completed
- Hours of work: between 10 and 20 hours per week
- Competitive pay
- Accountability: you will report to the Rev. Sue
- Goals and plans: you will have a team to help you create and implement them.
- Start date: today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter about why you would be a good fit for this job, along with your current resumé.